Sunday, December 30, 2012

It was a Merry Christmas!

Hello Blogger friends (if I still have any out there)! I have been a little MIA lately and to be honest, I have no clue how these moms blog frequently. I never have a minute to sit down and write a post.
 
Anyways, we had a wonderful Christmas. It was filled with lots of traveling, the stomach bug (all of us got-yuck), and tons of family.  We stayed very busy but it was great. 
 
A few weeks before Christmas we took Baylor to meet Santa. He did not know what to think. Look at how serious he was! It cracks me up!
 



The weekend before Christmas, we drove to Atlanta to visit with my family.  We had two early Christmases with them and Baylor had a blast (as did we). He got this rocking Dinosaur and he loves it.  When it stops, he starts to kick and bounce to signal you to keep rocking him.

My brother with Baylor

My mom and her Boyfriend Max
 I forgot to bring my camera into my dad's house, but we had a great time. Photo fail though on my part!
 
These pics were from Christmas day. We woke up around 8:15 and opened presents just our little family, and then headed to Matts parents house for breakfast.

 
We later had Matts mother and brothers (and my sister in law and her father) over for dinner. It was so special to have our sweet Baylor there for his first Christmas!
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Here is my site - found It for you

    ReplyDelete