Sunday, December 30, 2012

8 months

I say it every month but I just can not get over how quickly the last 8 month has gone by. My life has changed in so many ways and I would not trade it for the world. Being a mother is something that is so amazing and I thank God daily that I get to be Baylor's mommy and that he is such a precious baby boy. I can't say it enough. Seriously!

So here is where we stand now at 8 months:

-he is wearing 9 month clothes

-size 4 diapers

-weighs around 19-20 lbs

-is thisclose to crawling. He has been going from a sitting position to being on his hands and knees and rocks, but pushes himself backwards instead of forwards.

-he is babbling a lot. He says "dadda" but I'm not convinved that he knows what it means. Of course Matt would tell you he does. Just the past few days it sounds like he is working on saying "mama", and of course he knows what that means! ;)

- he got a TON of toys for Christmas and loves them all, but nothing is as great as the dogs (who mostly run from him) or his stress ball that Matt randomly gave him.

- he now (once again) has a full thick set of hair, no more patchy bald spots. It has lightened up some also.

-he is mostly* sleeping through the night. By mostly I mean sometimes he ends up in our bed in the middle of the night. I dont mind the extra cuddles though ;)

- he is such a happy boy. He smiles at everyone and laughs all the time. It truly is the best sound. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This article could not be written any better!
    Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this article to him.
    Fairly certain he'll have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    My webpage :: more info about theresa caputo theresa caputo

    ReplyDelete